Terminating a Utility Account

Have you sold your home? Are you a renter who is moving out?

We're sorry to see you go!

were-movingTerminating Utilities

Before you leave, please fill out the appropriate termination form and submit via:

  • Email: cityhall@westpointcity.org

  • By phone: 801-776-0970 (just call us with the information)

  • Mail or in person: West Point City Hall, 3200 W 300 N, West Point, UT 84015


If you sold your home and are moving, please fill out the following form: 

Homeowner Utility Termination Form


If you were renting and are moving out, please fill out the following form: 

Renter Utility Termination Form

*Failure to properly terminate your utility account could result in you being responsible for someone else's utilities!